This policy is valid as of November 25, 2015
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. Site content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, reposted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below.A brief excerpt of content that does not exceed 75 consecutive words may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog and authorship is properly attributed. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- Some posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. A small commission may be earned whenever a product is purchased through these links. A post containing affiliate links may not always be identified as such.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- Unless otherwise stated, all site images were designed by me and are protected by U.S. and international laws. Please see #1 above for more information.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org